Friday, June 25, 2010

SO AMAZING!!!!


Hey folks!!! I hope you having an awesome week!! as always it seems like the week just simply flies by!!! But just wanted to share a few things with you about what's been happening this week:

I've taught about 20 students English classes this week: I've been able to ride my bike around town, and also help out and sing some songs in English in church on Sunday, I get to sit in on the pastor's bible study which is pretty sweet!! and I get to eat some really good Japanese food!!! but besides all that, God is doing amazing things, not only in the church, and in people's lives in the community here, but in my life as well. I can't help but think how much God loves these people!! and he's sent me....over 6,300 miles to love these people and tell them about Jesus!! DUDE!! It's soo AMAZING!! Keep praying that lives would be changed because religion, both Shinto and Buddhism have such a stronghold in people's lives, even in the government!

BUT.....GOD IS SOO COOL!! There is an older lady in one of the English classes, her name is Yuko, she is so sweet!! she has three children all college age and older...and one of her daughters is handicapped. Well in Japan if your children are handicapped, it creates a bad stigma, and people don't want anything to do with it, and it makes it very hard on the parents. So Yuko every week meets with parents of children who are handicapped like hers and talks with them, like a support group. So, she found out that I teach Special Education in America, and wants me to speak at the next meeting they have on Thursday at 1pm!! What a SUPER COOL Opportunity to tell them about Jesus and his unfailing, all powerful, never-ending love for every person in the entire world!!! Pray that God would give me the words to say to them!!!! and I would know how to present the gospel, simply, clearly. I love you all so very very much!!! May God get all the glory both now, and forever!!! MISS YOU ALL!!!!

In His Steps,

Crystal CH :)

1 comment: