Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WOW...What day is it again???!!!

Hey everyone!! Hope your day is going well!!! Mine is...or still is, since is like 11:30 and I should be sleeping now, but I really can't!!! I dunno I just feel like I need to write. Lots of thoughts in my head are floating around!!! AAAHHH!! DANGER DANGER....well ok just kidding....

but as I was going to bed, which I usually do pray before I go to bed, and talk with Jesus ya know...it helps me sleep....I felt His presence...and just was talking with God and just realizing how many people in this town of 200,000 people or more do not know Jesus.....I realized my heart breaks for those people. Because they are really missing out, PLUS they are headed to Hell if they don't know Jesus. We have to do something....we have to open our mouths....Jesus said in Mathew 28:19 and 20. NLT version....

"Therefore go, and make disciples of ALL nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age"....

There are so many people all over the world, all over our town, that need to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ!!! and I heard Jesus say to me in my bed tonite that I am to Tell others about Jesus, wherever I go, whatever I do.....I feel that is my calling, THAT is what I want to do with my life, everyday that I life!! That's me!!! Lord USE ME!!! COMPLETELY!!!

The Lord has kind of confirmed a lot of things for me that past few years.....I asked God if I was to go to Japan this summer....He would have to provide!! and not only He did....but I have hundreds of dollars more than I asked for......Everything in my life, pails in comparison to what Jesus has and who he is in my life!! With Jesus I have all that I need.....even though when I get back to Urbana I do not have a job, and do not know what I will be doing, or where I will be living for sure yet....but I know there is a God who will supply for ALL of my needs!! AMEN!!! I KNOW THIS.....according to his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus!!! Phillippeans 4:19 DUDE....can I just tell everyone how COOL and AWESOME GOD IS!!! I love me some JESUS 4-SHO!!! JESUS IS MY HOME DAWG.....and nothing can beat it!!!! PRAISE THE LORD, O MY SOUL PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

ok I have to sleep now....I still am confused on my days of the week it is here in Japan too!!! JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!!! OH YEAH.....and get this....I got to eat macaroni today!!! SO AWESOME!!!! :) I love the Fukomori family!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment