Thursday, July 1, 2010

BIRTHDAYS AND RANDOMNESS!!!

HEY!!! Everyone!! I am in AWE of how many people have wished me a Happy Birthday!!! I just want to personally thank each and everyone one, for all the birthday wishes!! It truly means so incredibly much, especially being in another country!! AND thank you mallory for telling me skype with choir people!! I miss them so much! You the saying goes, you never know what you have, until it's gone.....for me that is people!!! People are so precious!! a person can never be replaced!! Things, are easily replaceable, but people, even people who have gone before us will never be forgotten, especially by God Almighty!! Who knows our Name, who knows our every thought, knows each tear that falls, and hears us when we call....(good song btw) God made each of us so unique so different!! What a great big mighty God we serve that he never gets to old, or lacks creativity, in that there is over 6,800,000,000 or 6.8 billion people on the earth right now!!! according to google stats!! haha!! AND...in all those people alive today, EACH and EVERY person is uniquely made and formed into the image of God!!!

This tells me we have a job to do.....to love and tell others they are created and loved so much by the God of the universe who holds the world in his hands!!! He made every person by his breath, and created us so perfectly and unique in fact, God took his own hands to form us, carefully sculpting everything about us, both inwardly and outwardly, humorous and funny, as well as nerdy and smart, and beautiful, and precious in His sight!!! We need to be who God made us to be, and then be BOLD enough to WALK in it!!! and not shy away from His calling!!! We need to get off the fence and use what we have to get in the game to win people to Christ!!! We cannot wait another day....we never know when our last day will be...We are blessed to be a blessing, Will we be that blessing to other people, to someone who needs a fresh word, or touch today?? Or will we stop and keep the blessing for ourselves??!! I have to get in the game folks!! No more sitting on the side lines, no more being a luke warm Christian....I've heard it said many a time before....You are only as close to God as you want Him to be!! AND yes this is so true!!! How close are we??!!! How close to you want to be??!!! I want to be so close to God as to smell the breath and hear His heartbeat!!!! But, that does come overnight, or instantly, it takes time to hear a heart, and to know a person and to feel their breath upon you!!! It takes diligence, patience, a stillness....but it is SO WORTH IT!!!! I wouldn't trade anything for the God we serve!!! God I need a fresh touch, I need a fresh Word today!!!! Help me to quite myself as to hear Your heartbeat and feel Your breath as I live out my day today!!!!!

1 comment: