Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13th 2010 From Hokido, Japan

WOW!! I have officially been in Japan 6 days...the time has flown by, but hasn't...if that makes any sense...the days seem really long like they take a week...but when you look back it's like a week flashes by!! my experience so far has been....interesting to say the least!!! LORDY LORDY!!! but it has been good as well!! Hokido is definitely different from Tokyo...lots of farming here...they call Hokido the breadbasket of Japan...I have seen so many rice fields...so I believe it!! but my heart is still in Tokyo somewhat...where there are so many people, looking searching....I see on the bus and train so many lost people...on the elevator, in shops...but I'm reminded of what Pastor Ricky and Pastor Grogan have said...we have to show people around the world, wherever we are at, that they matter to Jesus, who paid a price for them already, whether they know it or not....I couldn't help but see people searching....but it is hard here in Japan as Pastor Yoshi Urchimura said....how do you talk to someone in Japan, not out of poverty...Japan is SOO affluent....I saw more people in business suits than ever in my lifetime...probably enough suits to fill three malls the size of champaign marketplace mall for sure!!! so they're not so poor...and what about religion....ummm....I will finish this later I need to go to bed.....I have to remember...I am not here for myself...but working for Jesus.... God is good!!! ALL the time!! and ALL the time...God is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment