Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IN JAPAN

WOW! It's hard to believe i'm in Japan, and yet I've been here 11 days already.....I just can't help but think of how many people have given and sacrificed and prayed for me while I was preparing and getting ready and am now here....it's just so cool to me....i just can't really even explain it....it leaves me speechless, and very humbled and honored to be here, to be able to share God's love with people!!!

I feel though I did everything right today passing out flyers, both early this morning and for an 1 and 1/2 this afternoon....but I can do everything wrong to, by not spending time with God everyday, talking with Him, and reading His Holy Scriptures...I have decided I have to be disciplined this summer....in a lot of things and areas in my life......no only spiritually, but physically and financially, and emotionally too....God wants me as a whole person, not a person with holes....and that takes discipline and sacrifice.

Jesus may you get the glory and the honor and all the praise from me this summer as I work here in Asahikawa, Hokido....Lord I just want your Word to go forth, pure, simple, child-like....because you said the kingdom of God is like child....We are all your children...Lord help me to understand the pastor here, and my I encourage him and his family!!! To God Be All The Glory!!! FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!! AMEN!!!

oh yes and may I just add...that while I was going today to pass out flyers, for all you read this and care....I was going past a hospital clinic, and was putting flyers on people's cars, and this older guy came out and said in plain english...."Are you Crystal"?? and I was like WHAT.....HOW DOES THIS GUY KNOW MY NAME!!! AAHH! SCARY...just a little....and so I said yes and that I was teaching English here....ok so fastforward like 8 minutes and I am a block down the road, and here comes a white van....with this SAME GUY and 2 other people......and they all roll down their window...."ARE YOU CRYSTAL" OH BOY...I'm thinking!!! HOW DO THEY KNOW ME!!! but i started talking to them...they wanted to know where I was from in America and what I was doing here, and if I liked World Cup...and told me America won their game, and so did Japan....they asked me what I did back in America....so it was cool in the end....i asked if any of them were doctors and one guy said he was....and then they drove off!!! WOAH!!! like cool, but like scare too!!! but I guess with 4,000 flyers around town people would see my face and be like, I know her, I suppose......I dunno.....kind of CRAZY though!!! I was shaking in my boots for like 10 seconds when it happened, it felt so....surreal!!!!! AAAHH!!!.....but I'm excited to teach English tomorrow!!! I really want this church to be blessed by my teaching...so if anyone reads this can you pray for me??!!! and also pray for pastor Fukomori and his family too!!! I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!!!

PEACE AND BLESSINGS!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment