Friday, September 3, 2010

Just another day, Just another blog

Hey,

Just another blog,

I think the biggest and hardest thing sometimes to deal with and move on, and learn from in life, is when you feel like you've been abused, neglected, or taken advantage of. I think we've all experienced something similar at one point in our lives....and I can testify that it just hurts, plain and simple. It hurts my heart, my bones, not physically, but spiritually, in my soul....I feel like how David felt when he wrote the Psalms......I've realized that forgiveness sometimes is hard.....but this cannot be a window to immediately forgive another person and for them to have that right to use and abuse you again, either.....I've realized I have to stand my ground, so if this means I have to tell everyone no, and that I can't help them....SO WHAT!! I'm doing it now, partly for my own sanity, and can I just say that Jesus is the FIRST person who should be helping them anyway, if they are a Christian!! We should NOT have to be responsible and save their life, by giving our life and everything we have away!!!!! I also feel that if we do do that, most people are never truly grateful, or thankful, or at least do not seem to show it....I think our society has trouble showing our thankfulness to others....

In this though, I've realized to look at things from God's eyes, when I get an attitude that is not Christ-like.....How many times have I abused Christ in my life......How many times have I left Christ hanging, or blown Him off....(like doing laundry is THAT important!!) I've realized that God loves me with a GREAT, ETERNAL, PASSIONATE, EVER LASTING, UN-ASHAMED, UNFORGIVING, DEEP, FATHER-LIKE, UNTAMED, BURNING, AND AMAZING LOVE........ok now to just think about how incredibly much God loves us is just CRAZY, and almost not enough words could accurately describe His love....to truly realize God has always loved us from the beginning of time, and will always love us until the end of the age....is just unthinkable!!! BUT.....then to also realize that He loves everyone the same.....that the foot of the cross is level when Jesus looked out and saw us.....that I am no better off that the person standing next to me.....is humbling......God's love is what keeps me going.....I tell you what, I KNOW that if it wasn't for God's AMAZING LOVE I would not be alive today. LOVE is what changes things.....when you harbor hatred and bitterness inside of you, it's like drinking poison and just sitting around waiting for the other person to die!!!! IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!! DUH!!!!!!! SO WE NEED TO STOP THIS!!! I NEED TO STOP THIS!!!! We are not serving Christ and loving others when we do this!!!!!

Peace, Love and Grace,

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment