Sunday, July 25, 2010

MY BRAIN....It thinks WAY to much I think!!!! :) hee!!

Hey everyone!!! I hope you are all doing well!! I can't believe it's the last week of July almost!!! Where does the time go??!!! GOSH!!! I am having so much fun here in Hokkaido Japan, it has been awesome, cool, fun, and just about every amazing describing word you can think of!! :) I have truly had the best day today...Church was awesome today!!! There was a Korean guest speaker and also 3 Korean violinists, which were very AMAZING....can I just tell you the music was just so relaxing and very inspiring to listen to, you know some music you have to have words to put with it to understand it....other times acoustic music is the sweetest thing there is!!!

I believe there are life lessons God has for us to learn along our journey of life here on this earth. I felt like God was speaking to me this past week, and from the mouth of a child. Fukumori's grand-daugters are here visiting, and Kokona is just 3 years old, and so beautiful and I was getting The Noah's Ark puzzle out to make it together. She helped me dump out ALL the pieces on the floor.....(it is a pretty big puzzle...considering all those animals!! hee!) and I started to help her make the outside edges first right....it's the easiest way to make a puzzle! but she kept grabbing and taking all the pieces from me...saying in Japanese words...."It's mine!" (I think)...so I kept taking pieces from her for like a minute or two, trying to make at least one piece....and then I gave up...and I was like thinking to myself..."well there is no use for me here, I can't help you when you, when you won't give me any pieces to work with!" and I felt like God spoke right to me, as this was happening saying...."I can't help you with things in your life when you don't share them with me!!" See I battle a lot with things of SELF....I let my flesh get in the way of things....so many blessings, so many opportunities, that I miss, because I do things the way "I" want to do them!!! "But GOD!! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING IT'S MY LIFE!!!" I have thought that before....like I don't want God's help.....and God becomes like I did.....but WAIT...you know the funny thing is....God has never moved from us....WE are the ones who have moved from Him!! I need to quit being selfish and just surrender to Him, and His ways of doing things.....and how long does that take?? Probably until I perish from this earth....and see Jesus face to face with all the angels in heaven!!!! I think pastor Grogan said before in one of his sermons "Dude...Life is not about You....Life is about serving others.....We need to let go...and Let God!!!"

1 comment: