Monday, July 26, 2010

I LOVE TO LOVE!!!!!

If my life could ever be summed up in a few words, it would have to be.....that I love Jesus with all my heart, soul, mind and strength, and also that I truly love other people!!! SO SO MUCH!!!!! It brings me to tears, how much God just simply loves us, and He loves for us to love Him!!!! I'm in awe of Pastor Grogan's sermon on Sunday and I pray that it will never leave from me....he said God isn't after our money...He's after our life!!!!! DUDE!!!!!! I LOVE JESUS!!!! I just want to run right now and shout it in the streets!!! GOD IS SOO GOOD, and just amazing!!! looking back in my life and even now in Japan, how I got here, and how God has provided, I am overwhelmed, and in awe of God's provision!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL FOR JESUS!!!! GOD IS EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: