Saturday, February 13, 2010

Open Doors, Closed Doors

I totally believe that God opens and closes doors in our lives for specific reasons.... but I think I've realized that when one door closes, for whatever reason it happens, another door opens right around the corner....actually sometimes right in the midst of where we are standing....like for instance....when you close the door to your bedroom, you automatically are in another room, whether it be the hallway that leads to the living room, kitchen, or wherever...and also when you open the door to go outside....you are in a whole different ball game....especially with the cold air outside hitting you like a train vs. the warm air inside hitting you like a warm cup of tea with a spoonful of honey. So I think change in inevitable, and we have to ask God to check how we should view changes, how our lives can be impacted, even though changes can be scary at times...God can use those changes to catapult us forward in living closer to Him, and carrying out His plan for our lives. And sometimes...I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way...but I need Gods guidance...nudging and pushing me sometimes...doors sometimes closing sooner than planned...because otherwise I would be content to sit down in a room in a comfy brown leather sofa...and not want to move, maybe delaying the work God has for me because I'm too content with where I'm at....I don't want to live that way....I want to live life on the edge!!! Live life totally 100 percent where God takes me...not holding anything back....constantly moving forward in a slow journey with Jesus, wherever life goes....I just have to be ready, ready to go and follow wherever The Lord leads me!! I have to be ready!!!!! CARPE DIEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment