Friday, January 21, 2011

Bible Read-Through....in 90 days...humm....

Hey ya'll!

I just wanted to say that today is my second day of reading through the bible in 90 days. I have to admit this is going to be a little challenging for me, but I think I'm ready for it! We shall see how it will go, and I will keep everyone updated (actually this will be a kind of accountability in a way!! hee-hee!!) but...let me just say that today is day two, and it was kind of a rough start, like I didn't want to do it, and just would rather watch some show on tv, or get on facebook, or take a nap instead...but I just felt compelled to just start reading, and I'm like ok God...here we go..and I was only suppose to read to today to Gen CH 28 but I read to CH 30...and just as I was reading...I kept thinking to myself 'THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY GOD!" and I almost couldn't put the bible down...I just wanted to keep reading!!! (boy God can sure change an attitude...especially mine ha!) but seriously the bible is like the next best thing I believe to understanding God's heart, and His guidance for our lives! but I'm excited because I know above all other books the bible is REAL...it is 100 percent TRUE! (which makes me want to sometimes jump through the pages, to see what life was really like, having to fetch water from a well, and cutting animals for sacrifices!! YUCK!) but I am excited to be on this journey of reading the bible, for all it's worth, to understand it, and get wisdom and insight for my life!! LORD HELP ME!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

I will let you know how Leviticus, and other books go, but Genesis is pretty AWESOME, LIKE JESUS!!!!

PEACE AND LOVE,

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment