Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DUDE!!!! BRO!!!! WOAH!!!!!

Today I just want to write about confidence....what that means....how it has taken on new meaning for me......

It's hard to put it down into words...but I'm just trying to be real.....I dunno how sometimes it sounds when I put things down on paper either!!! AAAHH!!! but I'm going to try....at least I think this blog will help me, because I have so many things that I want to share with people, and don't know how....so this blog will help :) hopefully!! I guess I just want to say that I got back today a critique on how I was teaching my class...I didn't think it was going to be a good one...as a teacher I am my own worst critic....but I had prayed about it earlier in the week, and that day...and I really felt confident, and not a bit nervous....which was kind of weird to begin with...oh...and yes!! I had other people praying for me too!! AND SO.....I got back a good critique, which was a little surprising...but when i went through it and read it....it was as if God was saying...I knew you could do it all along!!!! God, I am not worthy enough to be a teacher....but You have put me here....and I want to the best job with what you have given me!!! I truly do!!!! God is just Awesome!!! Hands down the coolest dad EVER!!!! knows just what to say, when to say it to me!!!! Not much else to say but God is awesome!!! and that He will truly give you confidence, and peace about things....4-shizzle!!!!!! especially when you ask!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment