Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today:

Ok so I know this blog for me is kind of a way to write about life, and journal, for others to read and be encourged.

So Today....I'm just very Thankful. My heart is full of thanks for people. So many people have come into my life for whatever reason, but I see God working through them, and through me. Today I am thankful for family, for church family.....things have just made me think of my grandpa, who I miss today....He would always pray the same prayer...."Our father we come before you with a thankful hearts, for the wonderful day and the great blessing....Thankful for family, thankful for the food...Thankful for Chrissy, Thankful for Lorie, Be with those who are sick, care for them, help them, be with those we should pray for, bless them, In Thy name we pray...Amen" It was always the same prayer he would pray just about every time. I just am full of thanks, no other way to put it!!! I'm so thankful for Jesus, for His unfailing love, How He picks me up, gives me His assurance....I love it!!!! Lord I'm thankful, thankful for friends, for family, for my job, for church, for teachers I work with. Lord I love you, I want to walk with you, and In You my life is complete. Thank you Jesus for your blood sacrifice for me on the cross, thank you for the love and desires you have put in my life. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! May I praise you all the days of my life Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment